#1 qebal

qebal

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:57 AM

Hello peeps...

i'm using POD x3 pro...my question..can i use the chorus and flanger at the same time in my fx chains?

#2 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:29 AM

Not in the same chain, but you can if you use a dual patch.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "SoundCloud Playlist" "And Ya Know It"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

#3 qebal

qebal

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:17 PM

so,can i just dial a dual tone by just using only the FX chain?

#4 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:37 AM

so,can i just dial a dual tone by just using only the FX chain?

Sorry my first post wasn't really that clear. I meant to say, for example, that you could make two identical patches in a dual path patch and use one Mod in say path A and the other in path B in order to combine the two. I'll try to make you an example in Gearbox, upload it to customtone and put a link here for you, so check back later.

Here ya go, Check it out>>>>> Dual Path Patch w/ Chorus in Path A and Flanger in Path B w/ A & B Panned center

Edited by Brazzy, 16 June 2014 - 07:54 AM.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "SoundCloud Playlist" "And Ya Know It"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users