2 replies to this topic

#1 LBA_Rocky

LBA_Rocky

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:36 AM

Ive just bought a Line 6 Spider iv 150watt. 

I really love the amp and what its capable of.

I also have a X3 Live floorboard and had this for a couple of years and in that time have loads of saved settings but would still like to use the board. I did a recent gig and found a problem with volume.

I connected the board as i would to the guitar port and read up that selecting the clean channel on the line spider iv would be the best option. Everything was fine until i cut into a solo (increased volume) The amp seemed to keep it at the same level as every other channel i selected and no matter what i changed on the x3 live board, volume seemed to be set at 1 level.

Any help peeps?

#2 Triryche

Triryche

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5144 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:13 AM

Cold be the noise gate setting on the Spider.

#3 stumblinman

stumblinman

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:40 AM

Isn't there a cd/mp3 input jack on the spider? Might be a better way to connect the Pod to avoid all of the spider modeling and volume limiting as well perhaps.

Ive just bought a Line 6 Spider iv 150watt.
I really love the amp and what its capable of.

I also have a X3 Live floorboard and had this for a couple of years and in that time have loads of saved settings but would still like to use the board. I did a recent gig and found a problem with volume.
I connected the board as i would to the guitar port and read up that selecting the clean channel on the line spider iv would be the best option. Everything was fine until i cut into a solo (increased volume) The amp seemed to keep it at the same level as every other channel i selected and no matter what i changed on the x3 live board, volume seemed to be set at 1 level.

Any help peeps?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users