Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can someone share a default Variax batch please?

Highly appreciated. I have a backup folder called "default" but I think some of them were still tweaked. I noticed my Tele's pot values were off on certain patches and I can't remember what the default pot value was for them. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks Guys,

Wiped out my tones learning workbench :(.So it was great to find a Thread with a similar problem to mine with a response that solves the problem,Awesome,Thanks once again to you both :).

• 3 years later...
On 6/29/2014 at 11:30 AM, mkoslowski said:

Except for Custom 1 and 2, this is the default for 600.

Backup_Variax600.zip

I have a quick question. I just bought a used 500 and some of the patches are a little off or have been changed (Spank sounds too loud, Sitar missing for example). I should be getting the Workbench/USB Interface in a week or so and am wondering if using file this will stop me from having to flash the guitar to get the original sounds back? If so, how does this work? Do I just place the unzipped file on my PC and browse to it from within Workbench, or is there a particular location I need to put the file? Will this set the custom banks back to the defaults or leave any changes in place? As you can tell I am new to all of this.