1 reply to this topic

#1 behemoth1088

behemoth1088

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:25 PM

hellow my pod x3 live is emitting clicks and pops sounds when this connected USB

what is the solution for this problem

#2 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:31 AM

I read somewhere that if the buffer is too large it can cause this click pop thing. Check to see if the ASIO buffer is too large, set it a lower value if it's at the high end and try again. I had this one time and resolved it by uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, might have been a fluke though.

Here's a link to page with the line 6 driver dialog

If it doesn't take directly to the page go to page 47. This should be the manual for your device. If I'm mistaken you can find the the manual you need here.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "SoundCloud Playlist" "And Ya Know It"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users