Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Vetta II loses save user presets randomly

Muddhole

Hi all, wondering if anyone else heard of this from the Vetta or any other amp for that matter even after changing the cmos battery.

My Vetta II loses it's saved user preset settings. It was happening when I powered it off, but now it happened again while playing it. I have replaced the battery inside and it seemed to be finally working, this was about 3-4 months ago. Now, it just lost my settings while I was playing it. Not sure what's going on but that's weird. Everything else works like a charm except for it saving the presets I programmed into it. I already have them saved via midi dump on my pc and can just reload them, but that's just a bandaid, I want this thing to work correctly.

Love the amp, hate this issue.

I would check current especially around the battery to see if you are getting proper power.  It is possible that something went wrong in the replacement process.  Another thing to try (if you have time)... flash and overwrite all of your presets with the factory stuff then create a bunch of brand new presets from scratch.  If one of your presets is corrupt, maybe it is causing other problems.

Okay I feel like an idiot, I had it on "Factory" this whole time. I found this out when I was going to reload everything again and saw all my presets setting in Line6 edit. Then I noticed the "User" button was not lit.

Thanks for your help anyway, but the issue was an ID-10-T error...!