Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Software for using Toneport UX1

I'm sorry - this is probably an old frequently asked question, but the answers I find by searching don't seem to correspond to what I'm experiencing...

I've had a Toneport UX1 for quite a while now (7 years I think) but haven't used it for a while.  I used to use the Gearbox software, but that appears to be no longer supported.  Am I supposed to use Pod Farm instead?

If so, should I expect it to work straight off or do I have to pay to get it licensed?  Answers I read online suggest that as a Toneport owner the first, but when I start it, Pod Farm 2 tells me it is not authorized... this suggests to me that I need to pay.

What is the current situation for owners of old(-ish?) Toneports?

Martyn

Thanks very much... yes, that seems to work.  I'd presumed that "Pod Farm 2" was the updated version of "Pod Farm" - I was clearly wrong.

Am I right that CustomTone is where I'm supposed to download settings from?  If so, it wasn't at all clear to me where I should start - there isn't a "Pod Farm" area (only "Pod Farm 2") nor a "Toneport UX1" area (is "Pod Studio UX1" what I should look under - it looks at least like an update of the older Toneport UX1?).

Overall, I'm totally unclear which tones found under CustomTone I could hope to work with my setup.  (Possibly none whatsoever?)