Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

pod hd 500

Hi i use a pod hd 500 with a tyler variax 69, i use the pod 500 in the effects loop of a mesa boogie express, is there any way i can send the acoustic sounds direct to the pa whilst keeping the hd 500 in the loop of the amp and guitar plugged into amp and be able to switch between amp and pa. Thanks.....

You could use just the output L path for your electric sounds and fx loop for the Mesa and keep the output R path for acoustic straight to PA.  You can set your HD500 patches up accordingly ensuring your signal goes to the desired output.  You would have to be content with just mono output.  And you would have to compromise on the OUTPUT MODE setting for your HD500 which will probably be best left to STUDIO/DIRECT for the acoustic sounds - but you can experiment and see if you prefer any of the other settings, and you may have to add EQ's to your patches to balance things out to your taste depending on what output mode you settle on.