No replies to this topic

#1 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:18 PM

I'm making a thread so I don't forget how I successfully reinstalled my DT50 Head flash memory. It may help someone else out there in Line 6 land.

Here's my instructions: DT50 Head Flash Memory Update;

First update MIDI Device (MIDISPORT Uno) Go the website and download and install the most recent driver.

Connect the MIDI cable properly and turn on Amp, I leave it instandby with speaker connected.

Open the Latest Version of Line 6 Monkey, Click the "Change Device" button, Cilck the "I don't see my device" Button, in the next window select "Connect Using MIDI Cables".

In the next window (MIDI Connection Configuration) select MIDI Out and select "MIDI Uno Out" and "MIDI Uno In" then select your specific "Line 6 Device" and when you click "ok" all those windows will close.

Now you can initiate the Flash Memory Update.

Basicly your setting the MIDI Parameters before the update. I have to do this everytime I want to reflash if I don't I'll get the "incorrect parameters" (Code x80000002) error message.

Also, I should have menioned that the ESN is missing in Monkey for my Amp. Don't understand why though. After looking into the ESN number missing on the DT50 I'm starting to think that they just don't have one.

Edited by Brazzy, 27 June 2014 - 07:44 PM.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "The Playlist"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users