3 replies to this topic

#1 bart78660

bart78660

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:58 PM

I have a DI-Gold Toneport. I have the latest drivers etc .

When I play any music through it, it intermittently skips or stutters like and old LP record that got bumped.

It happens through iTunes, on web sourced songs, etc.

When I connect headphones to the audio I/F of the computer, the music plays perfectly do it is related to the Toneport.

I have Windows 7.

If there are any adjustments to buffers or the like, I have no idea how to do it or what tool it is in.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

#2 bart78660

bart78660

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

I found the buffer adjustment on Gearbox. I adjusted them from one end to the other but get no change. Still skips.

#3 Triryche

Triryche

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5037 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:45 AM

Just for clarification, when you use the Toneport you are connecting your headphones and/speaker to the Toneport?

Did you previously have this working with no issues on a different computer?

Check out this doc:

http://line6.com/sup...roubleshooting/

#4 bart78660

bart78660

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:22 PM

I figured it out.

I had recently added  a Wireless card. When I disabled it, the problem seems to have gone away. I re-enabled it and got the problem again. I'll monitor and see what happens.

BTW, I had already moved my USB connection to the rear of the computer, Set power to high performance, Adjusted the Toneport buffers, checked on USB drivers and all other drivers. I never got to the special site on USB drivers.

When I used my head phones in the Toneport jack, I get the issue. When I use my headphones on the headphone jack on the front of the computer, I do not have the issue.

Thanks for throwing me a troubleshooting link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users