Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

No iOS connection

permagnemoan

Got my Amplifi FX100 YESTERDAY, but can't use it with the iOS-device. I've tried three different devices (Iphone, Ipad and Ipad mini, but there is no reaction when i try to download and edit sounds. I have read all faq's and manuals, seen all the videos and now I'm asking for help here on the forum. I have no problem connecting the devices via bluetooth and I've did that several times. Off course I updated the firmware, but nothing seems to work out.

The FX100 icon (below Mu Tones and Tone Search) are greyed out with the under text "Syncing. Tuner and Level is also greyed out..

Any smart heads out there ?

It took a little while for mine to update and resync the very first time, but since then it works most of the time.   I still occasionally have issues where the phone says its connected via bluetooth, but inside the app it says syncing but hangs there.  So now anytime I have issues i make sure to unpair everything, restart the the app and restart the hardware, then reconnect. That always fixed all my issues.

I once had trouble controlling the guitar volume in the mix using the big button on the fx100 (you push it and the LEDs turn white), which scared me that the button was broken. But again it fixed with the reconnection.  

I also am slowly putting the tones I want onto the hardware itself, so that I don't actually need the phone.