Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Bass Pod XT/Line 6 Edit

Woppa001

I already have a Bass Pod XT Pro (which works fine with edit) but wanted a Bass Pod XT too (which I picked up second hand)for smaller gigs/portability an so I could duplicate my tones onto it. It has been updated fully with Monkey, but keeps telling me on Line 6 edit I should down power then sync after the sync download time. I have tried all possibilities as in all USB ports, and even tried it on 3 separate computers running different versions of Edit then updating to latest, all with latest versions of Java, running Windows 8, 7 and Vista. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Do they still service these?

For anyone else with this problem, I have a solution! Hours of trawling google got me this:

1) Power up Bass Pod XT with far left softkey under LCD screen held to initiate safe mode.

2) While in safe mode, reload software using Line 6 Monkey, even if your current software is up to date.

3) Downpower repower Bass Pod XT.

4) Fire up Line 6 Edit.

5) (Hopefully) Enjoy!

• Like 1

• 8 years later...