Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Very little effect thru HD500 FX loop with An Electric Mistress

drbilldc

I'm trying to install a deluxe Electric mistress in the effects loop of my HD 500. I'm getting very little of the Mistress's effect coming thru. I've played around with the send and receive levels and the mix on the HD edit. I can her slight Flanging effect but nothing close to what the 's capabilities are.

on the POD: Send-->guitar in on the pedal. "flanged out on the pedal--->return on the HD 500

Any Ideas?

Bill

Have you tried using it without being connected to Edit?

The other thing is where do you have the stomp/line switch for the loop set for on the HD500? Also, are you using just one output on the pedal or two?

yeah just one output and i'm running back into the POD on the LEFT effects return (mono), I used line and stomp. No I haven't tried without it connected to editor. I'm going to go at lunch to a music store and hook up the pedal to  an amp and see if it is the pedal itself. I'd use my DT 25 but i blew the tubes playing on a float Friday hooked up to a generator but that's a whole other thread