Hey Line 6-ers. I've been a devotee for AGES, and I just thought I'd chime in on a Product I want to see Line 6 create.
I Use a PODHD 500 for live gigs and have since they were released. I use the 4CM, and don't use any of the amp simulation. Because I love the sound of my amp.
I've thought aboput trading across for an M13, since I only use the effects - but I still want/need for live gigs, the flexibility of more that 4 effects at once, and still flexible routing. AND 2 expression pedals like the old Flextone and Vetta Floorboards used to have.
I thought it would be SICK to recommend a new product - and I'm interested to hear your suggestions for Line 6.
Introducing - the M25PRO HD Stompbox Moddler.
Line-6-M25-PRO.jpg 136.36KB 1 downloads
- Up to 16 simultaneous FX, with flexible routing options.
- Flexible FX Loop placement
- Comprehensive I/O for live gigs - (FX Loop, ins/outs - pretty much like the M13)
- Dual expression Pedals with Toe switch (Like POD HD)
- Standard Line 6 Effects Selection (Everything that comes with M13)
And here's the kicker:
- Custom Effects: Kemper-style Profiling of your favorite pedals, and settings. So if you have vintage, or specific pedals you use, and you want to condense them into one device for a gig - you could record an IR of your own pedals and load them into the unit (Presumably 48 memory spots for custom effects.)
I want one now.
And don't say - Get an AxeFX...it's not the same thing. I don't want 8.5 million different amps, and effects and a $3500 price tag.
But I'd easily pay $1000 - $1500 for a pedal board like this from Line 6.