5 replies to this topic

#1 thickage

thickage

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:04 AM

POD Farm 2.57 running Win 8.1 w/ latest patches.

When I installed POD Farm, installation was successful, but then had some issues during the License Manager phase - POD Farm hangs when the UX1 is connected via USB (I've tried using different USB ports). When I unplug the UX1, most times POD Farm will then start, but then tell me I need to run License Manager. I've run the LM successfully, it has correctly identified the UX1 and my computer, but I seemed to only get this thing to run once on my PC. After selecting a pre-defined tone, the POD Farm was left hanging and when I unplugged the USB cable, a BSOD ensued. It has BSOD's at least three times now and now I can't even launch POD Farm successfully.

I have also reinstalled to no avail.

Anyone have similar issues w/ the latest POD Farm and Win 8.1?

p.s. The UX1 and POD Farm work flawlessly on my other laptop running Win 7. I know the device is working...

#2 Triryche

Triryche

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5134 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:00 PM

Just for clarification, if you run the newest Monkey, you have green ticks for everything?

#3 thickage

thickage

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:18 PM

I ran Line Monkey, which updated itself and what appears to be the USB firmware - all green checks now. Launched POD Farm afterwards, still hangs. Unplugged UX1 and got the error, "Line 6 failed to initialize L6TWXY framework. (Code 0x80007405).

Weirdly enough, every time I launch POD Farm, my touch screen components fail (can no longer use touch screen) and my Wi-Fi also gets hosed. Have to restart Wi-Fi connections and haven't yet figured out how to reenable touch w/out rebooting.

#4 Triryche

Triryche

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5134 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:07 PM

Is this a tablet?

#5 thickage

thickage

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:30 AM

No, its a new Toshiba touch screen laptop. After restarting the computer (after the updates), POD Farm appeared to launch as expected. However, every time I launch POD Farm, every other USB port and the touch screen features are disabled. So, I'm stuck using POD Farm with the track pad. Very unproductive. If I restart the computer w/ the UX1 connected, everything is fine until I launch POD Farm, so I know it's POD Farm causing the weird USB/touch screen problems.

#6 thickage

thickage

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:59 AM

Triryche,

Thanks for your responses - I've taken the laptop back. I think I'm going to opt for a desktop w/ non-touch. Do you know of any issues w/ POD Farm being incompatible with Win 8.1?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users