5 replies to this topic

#1 Atomant669

Atomant669

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:04 AM

Hi so I'm assuming that the DT25HD comes with the edit program? Yes no? If yes where can I find the download?

#2 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:06 AM

Hi so I'm assuming that the DT25HD comes with the edit program? Yes no? If yes where can I find the download?

https://code.google.com/p/dtedit/

You'll need something like the M-Adio Uno if you don't have it already. http://m-audio.com/p.../en_us/Uno.html

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "SoundCloud Playlist" "And Ya Know It"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

#3 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15681 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:09 AM

there is no official edit program...

brazzy linked you to an unofficial and unsupported editor... that works great.

#4 Atomant669

Atomant669

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:17 AM

Hi Brazzy seems like me and you we share the same passion. For me it's racing motocross and playing electric guitar. These two are my greatest passion. I raced in Phx, Az.

#5 Atomant669

Atomant669

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:19 AM

there is no official edit program...
brazzy linked you to an unofficial and unsupported editor... that works great.

Okay then. Seems like it's more sophisticated than I think it is.

#6 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:24 AM

Hi Brazzy seems like me and you we share the same passion. For me it's racing motocross and playing electric guitar. These two are my greatest passion. I raced in Phx, Az.

Yeah Man Dirt Bikes and Dirt Noise the only way to fly!!

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "SoundCloud Playlist" "And Ya Know It"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users