Photo

Presets For Lynch Mob Or Zakk Wylde.black Label?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jbailes

jbailes

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:22 PM

Has anybody successfully devised some cool sounding George Lynch or Zakk Wylde presets?

#2 Blues_man001

Blues_man001

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:43 AM

I'd love to get some Lynch Mob specific patches too.  Especially Wicked Sensation.

#3 jbailes

jbailes

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:19 AM

Definitely. And maybe a good Type O Negative sound

Attached Files

#4 Shadoze

Shadoze

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

I've been looking on this site for George Lynch tones for a few years now, after I bought the Spider IV 150. Now, I just purchased the HD500x hoping to find a download for either unit.  I can't believe they don't have anything from Dokken / George Lynch!!  He's has one of the best tones out there, and many people are looking for a download for the equipment they already own.  Hell, if I cant dial in, or download a patch for the HD500x, I'm sending that unit back, and buying one of those cheap units that people have posted on here to download....one of the small POD's.  This is unreal!! Black Label Society too....wow, unreal.  One guy that does a lot of tones for Line 6 is Glenn DeLaune.  He's got some really good patches to download, and sound amazing.  Check out his site here:  http://glenndelaune....h downloads.htm

Hopefully to God, Line 6 will update the Spider IV's and others that don't have any Lynch tones.....in the meantime, I'll use my pedals, with the amp on a clean channel and hopefully dial in something close.  If not, will sell the Spider IV cheap, and go back to my Crate Stacks, etc.

#5 jbailes

jbailes

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

Thanks Shadoze,

One thing I did was put the amp in manual mode, clean red, all eqs at 5, no effects, and plugged my Zoom G2G pedal (the GL mr scary pedal) in front of the amp. It really sounded great.  I dare say, it made all the factory presets on the spider IV sound kinda sterile!

#6 Metalchef

Metalchef

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:53 AM

I can help with the Type o tone. I simulate kenny tone with the the UberSchall model. No pedals needed but the Classic Dist. Model with gain turned way down is awesome if you use the filter parameter to share your sound. Now that is exclusively for October Rust and Bloody Kisses tones he changed a little bit during life is killing me but should have no problem Adjusting same set up.
Yes I hear the cries of the carrots.... For it is harvest day and to them it is the Holocaust..... So I say let the rabbits wear glasses....

#7 mutantseamonkey

mutantseamonkey

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:54 AM

There's a dude on eBay (1sleestak2many) selling patches for $25 that are some of the best I have ever heard. They are much better than Glenn Delaune's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users