Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Model Packs to POD Farm 2.5 iLOK

Since GearBox and PodFarm I have all the Model Packs. Then I was a beginner and now I'm a pro living on music. I dont use UX2 anymore and it is just taking me space and one USB.

So.. its possible to transfer the ModelPacks that I bought before to my iLOK instead of having to plug the UX2 or the PODXTPRO all the time?

This would be great.

Any info on that?

Thanks

• 7 years later...

The problem with this policy (because that's what it is - a policy) - is the fact that I need to have my PODxt connected when I am in my studio. When only used as any other USB-stick.. it's a pretty large one invading my space. My XT is mandatory for gigs - but not in the studio - however I have some vital model packs connected to it -and PODFarm without the possibility of using model packs is no good - I'd gladly pay a few bucks more to have the option implemented. However - I seriously have a problem understanding the thinking behind this decision.