Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Possible XD-V70 & Wireless Router Issues?

I run a number of XD-V70/V75 units into one pair of antennas.  I plan on mounting a wireless router (ASUS RT-N66U) into an X32 rack mixer for wireless mix control.  Does anyone know of any interference issues with running XD-V70's in a rack along side a wireless router? Should I run the router at 5 GHz?

Your best bet to avoid interference on either side is to set your router to run 5g ONLY. Be certain to switch off the 2.4g

It's never a best practice to set a transmitter close to an unintentional receiver. If you were to run paddle antennas you could easily get some distance between the two.

Here's a related off the wall question. Because antennas/frequencies are pretty much the same, can you chain the V75 antennas into an access point's antenna ports and just run one pair of rabbit ears?  Or does the daisy chaining through the V75 do some sort of filtering that would prevent the AP from getting the full signal?