2 replies to this topic

#1 GazzaBloom

GazzaBloom

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:25 PM

Why K9 for your avatar? Are you a big Dr Who fan?

Personally I found K9 to be a little irritating but those years of Dr Who with Tom Baker bring back many childhood memories for me, he was the best Doctor IMO.

Davros used to terrify me!

Oh and I owe you an apology for a grumpy and rude post I made a few months back when my tone frustrations got the better of me - please accept my apologies.

Gazza

#2 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15687 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:05 AM

Always liked Dr Who, got hooked during the Tom Baker years, K9 is just iconic to the era, very lo-fi/sci-fi it's kind of cool the way they did so much with so little in the way of special effects back then.

I'm also somewhat impressed that they didn't gloss up the special effects too much on the reboot... still retro lo-fi without being lame.

no worries, glad to see you stuck around.

#3 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:29 AM

Why K9 for your avatar? Are you a big Dr Who fan?

Personally I found K9 to be a little irritating but those years of Dr Who with Tom Baker bring back many childhood memories for me, he was the best Doctor IMO.

Davros used to terrify me!

Oh and I owe you an apology for a grumpy and rude post I made a few months back when my tone frustrations got the better of me - please accept my apologies.

Gazza

Shows good character in a person to post this. :)

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "SoundCloud Playlist" "And Ya Know It"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users