Photo

question regarding Spider IV 30 tuner and FBV Express

tuner fbv express spider iv 30

Best Answer jjack972 , 03 August 2014 - 11:05 AM

I have used the FBV Express and the FBV Shortboard to tune to all kinds of different tunings, from standard E to Drop A, and they both recognize and diplay the "correct" notes. I have noticed that sometimes it will display a flat note above what you are looking for. For instance, an F# will be displayed as a Gb on the display, but it still works fine and keeps me in tune! The answer to your question is yes!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 benpowellguitar

benpowellguitar

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:20 AM

Considering getting the above to use in the house. However, I tend to play in different tunings and as I understand it the tuner on 15 and 30 watters only tune to EADGBE. My question is will the display on the FBV ExpressExpress MKII show other notes?

#2 jjack972

jjack972

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:05 AM   Best Answer

I have used the FBV Express and the FBV Shortboard to tune to all kinds of different tunings, from standard E to Drop A, and they both recognize and diplay the "correct" notes. I have noticed that sometimes it will display a flat note above what you are looking for. For instance, an F# will be displayed as a Gb on the display, but it still works fine and keeps me in tune! The answer to your question is yes!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tuner, fbv express, spider iv 30

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users