2 replies to this topic

#1 miquel

miquel

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:13 AM

Hi, I'd like to know if it's possible to modify the position of the noise gate on the effect chain on the pod x3 live. I use the 4 cable method with an ENGL thunder and everything works fine, but i'd like to put the noise gate at the end of the effect chain to supress the noise of the preamp.

Thanks!

#2 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:08 AM

I'm pretty sure the answer is No. it's fixed in that position, the compressor is also fixed. This where the HD line shines.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "SoundCloud Playlist" "And Ya Know It"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

#3 miquel

miquel

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:52 AM

Thanks for the answer brazzy!!
I cannot understand the noise gate at that position, it only supresses the noise from the guitar!!! :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users