Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD500 Aux in problem

Sakaniator

Greetings all, let's see if I can explain my problem correctly: 

I got a used POD HD500 recently and noticed a problem, well, at least i think this is an issue: I like to plug a mobile or tablet in the p2 aux in to play along. The thing is, when I stop the music in the mobile, it seems the POD turns off the connection to the phone or the tablet, then I have to unplug and plug it again so I can continue playing, quite an anoying thing...

Does someone know how to solve this? 

Never heard of that happening, and can't imagine how it could. The HD500 passes its incoming cd/mp3 analog signal directly to the outputs; the signal does not go through the signal chain inside the HD500. In fact it doesn't even get converted to digital. As far as I understand it,this signal is simply a hardware connection inside the HD500. Can't explain how the HD500 could suddenly turn the incoming signal off after it's already working.

I would double check the operation of your mobile/tablet. Maybe it stops sending?