Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amazing, still no line 6 radio or podcast with music done by customers?

What is Line 6thinking.  There are radio stations and podcats for the Roand VS units and various other company's products, but the company that is the main home recording choice for PC users has no place for potential customers to hear all the great music done on Line 6 gear, ARE THEY KIDDING WITH THIS??

The old forum used to have some song links and such, but it is now gone.

Come on Line 6, we should be able to pop some phones on and go to a site and hear literaly hundreds of saongs recorded using Line 6 gear.

they have been busy as of late making tutorial videos to help users utilize their gear and make tones etc...

with all the media being thrust upon me everyday, i personally would never listen to such a station by Line6 or any other manufacturer...

but go ahead here and suggest it: http://line6.ideascale.com/

as that's where Line6 views user suggestions.

Thanks fflbrgst, I'll check your album out.

Zap,"Al the media" isn't music recorded with the same gear you record with.  When i used to use a VS 890, I used to listen to the planet radio for hours and hours.  When I record with a company's equipment I want to hear just how good that eqipment can be made to sound.  By hearing what many others do with that same equipment you get a feelfor what's possible for you.