Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help Again: Dry Sound/Wet Sound

MIKEY9966

I have tried every thing , even a reinstall, I remember  a while back there was a way to turn off sound when I was using tuner, just saying ,  there should be no sound when I have every thing turned off , so I don't know what to do , it wrecks every tone I have, the clean bleed just wont go away , with every thing off I still hear it , when  amp and effects r on I still hear it, I cant think of any else to do?   any help?\

"there should be no sound when I have every thing turned off"

Are you sure? Most effects units will default to pass-through if they are switched "off", with the exception being an Amp where there is no context of being bypassed.

On the HD series the volume of an Off state Amp defaults to full volume bypass as if it was an Effect, but if you don't want that you can easily change it by switching the Amp off and then changing the bypass volume option that then appears.

• Upvote 1