#1 Apare

Apare

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:18 AM

Hi,

I tried to record vocals with the Pod HD Pro using the Pod HD Pro Edit software.
The problem is, the whole system bugged, and asked me to reset the whole device.
So I turned the Pod off.
Now when I turned it on, the little screen of the Pod shows the "Line 6" but won't get to the main menu, (as on the video linked below.)

I tried to turn the machine off and on again at least 10 times...

What the hell can I do ? I'm going on tour in a week. I need the Pod for the shows, and I have some recordings to do with the Pod...

Is there a way to fix this without losing all my presets ?
Is there a way to fix this at all ?

I love my Pod HD Pro, it would really lollipop me off to have to buy a new machine...

#2 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 14810 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:29 AM

hold the direction key to the left and power on, should do the trick (and not erase your presets)

#3 silverhead

silverhead

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 11094 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:52 AM

Hi,

I tried to record vocals with the Pod HD Pro using the Pod HD Pro Edit software...

Hopefully TheRealZap's suggestion will restore the device to sanity. In terms of why this happened, I suspect it has to do with running HD Pro Edit while also running your recording program. It is likely that the HD Pro device got confused by trying to respond to two different programs over the USB connection.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
.... John Lennon

#4 Apare

Apare

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:53 AM

Thanks guys,
The direction key trick did work !

Everything works perfectly !

You saved my next 2 months ! :D

#5 ShoeByrd

ShoeByrd

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

hold the direction key to the left and power on, should do the trick (and not erase your presets)

Show in less than 10 hours and this happened to me too. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I was losing it. And to confirm silverheads comment, it appears that my recording program, in this case Logic, was the culprit.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: problemstarting screen, flash memory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users