Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HELP! Not all amps are working on my Toneport Ux2!!

• 2 weeks later...

The OS won't matter as far as the amps go. UX2s have a few versions - red faced, black faced and whether they came with PF2 or will have to use PF1.

Even then if the L6 License Manager is not run for authorization none of the model packs will work unless PF2 Platinum (or model packs purchased) are up and running as a standalone.

So +1 to the Zap!

-B

• 3 weeks later...

I have just bought a toneport ux2 secound hand from a dealer, I am very disappointed with the variety of amps I seem to have avaiable on the podfarm. 3 amps?? Am I doing something wrong or is that it?? Note: I have gearbox which doesn't work as a plugin but is pretty good as a stand alone. I

most likely you are using pod farm 2.x, which you most likely do not have a license for (not always a free upgrade)

try pod farm 1.x

it should have considerably more models unlocked.

I have just bought a toneport ux2 secound hand from a dealer, I am very disappointed with the variety of amps I seem to have avaiable on the podfarm. 3 amps?? Am I doing something wrong or is that it?? Note: I have gearbox which doesn't work as a plugin but is pretty good as a stand alone. I