Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD cannot update firmware to fix tuner glitch

aquaplane22

Hey Friends,

I have searched for an answer could not find one I apologize if this has been covered.

I have been recording direct USB with POD HD PRO with no trouble I usually use a rack tuner.. then I used the inbult tuner for the first time since exiting the tuner I am getting the reported clicks and pops when using it as a soundcard in my DAW.

Sample rates are matched between DAW and POD CPU usage or buffer size is not causing it only running at 3%

I used Monkey which detected my POD fine went to update flash memory which is the reccomended fix, while installing it says timed out waiting for a response from the unit please make sure cables are plugged correctly.

I have changed USB ports and tried again, restarted my computer and Monkey still the same problem.

All cables are fine and working and Monkey has no problem seeing the device it just wont respond during the install process.

Also pod HD edit is not seeing device and is saying to update firmware since I exited the tuner.. very frustrating mid session!

Any help to get around this would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Try downloading the Flash Mem file outside of Monkey.

Then in Monkey update flash from file (instead of having Monkey do it auto aromatically).

@andreyrodrguez, I think you have a different issue, make sure you have the newest version of Monkey, if that doesn't work I would start a new thread and/or contact Line6 via phone or support ticket.