#1 ChuchoMaGu

ChuchoMaGu

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:49 PM

Hi!
I recently get a Spider iv of 75 watts. I was so excited about it, but then i start with trouble.

I was playing...testing the presets and making mine but suddenly I realized that the volume was too high in some of them, I didnt want to change the master volumen every time I change my channel...so I start reading the manual and I start changing my channel volume....I was doing fine, until I try to change the channel volumen of one of my presets.

An example

Drive          Bass          Mid          Treb          Channel Vol.

7                6               4               8                     3                 (On the display and knobs)

This is how i safe my preset

Then I move chanel volumen becouse it was a little bit down so it end like this...

Drive          Bass          Mid          Treb          Channel Vol.

7                6               4               8                     5                 (On the display and knobs)

BUT!!! the volumen just went all the way down.... so I needed to turn the channel volume all the way up just to get a lower sound than the initial one.

What am I doing wrong?

#2 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15684 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:50 PM

set the master at a comfortable level... try the tones... raise or lower the channel volume (THEN SAVE)

after doing this the master volume will raise and lower all the patches reasonably...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spider iv, problem, amplifier, channel volume, volume, manual, new owner, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users