Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

bearmaxx

i had to flash my amp and now you guys took down the update. i bought this amp a few years back only amp i have all i need is the update to use the ONLY AMP I HAVE and you people took down the update. now its useless what is that crap put the DAMN UPDATE BACK i want to use my amp.NOW oh its a vetta just waiting for softwear.

• Downvote 1

did it waiting for them to reply read everything i could find even stuff from old forums called talked to a nice tec im happy with that he was very cool about it. he even went out of his way for this.all the amp is doing is "waiting for softwear downlaod"  i love this amp. like i said thats all i have.i went through 5 amps in ten years at least this one out lasted them all fenders marshalls this amp owned them tube amps it ate them up drowned them out and just killed them. now i am sad.

they never sent me anything called them now just waiting can't you people put the updates back up please i'll take the chance of it ruining my amp since i can't use as it is.i did what was asked of me and i'm waiting on you people.you never sent your email you said you would send never called me like you said you would i recorded my calls.theres other people who also need to update their amps.next post won't be so nice and like i said i recorded my calls.

I hardly think that your issues with the amp would be considered a "scam"

sorry that you are having issues, but you really need to call or follow up on your support ticket, and support will make every effort to help you.

obviously you're happy with your ultimate solution, so i'm merely responding so that future users understand that your experience is not typical and they can pursue the options above.

• 2 months later...