Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Useless Website

axemanv90

This web site is convoluted to the point of being useless.  I am surprised that I managed to find the forums.

Yeah, its pretty, but it goes around in circles and getting info on products is like pulling teeth.

For instance, where is the PA subwoofer?  The product details just keep looping around in circles and reveal no useful information.  If there is useful information there, the link to it is not apparent.

Please RE-introduce this concept to your web designers:

NAVIGATION

• Upvote 1

It's under the PRODUCTS tab (not surprising, I don't think) at the top of this page. The second group of products listed is SPEAKERS, visible on the very first page. The L3s subwoofer is clearly listed there (again, not surprising that it's under the Speakers category of products).

I search google for when I need info for something I'm doing or want to do and usually find what I'm looking for quickly whether it be the forum, products page, downloads, mauals etc. If you use the right search words it works pretty good. I've been doing it for quite sometime and am getting better at it everytime.

Hi, I'm new to the Line 6 website and forum. I had to sign up because even though they say on their main page, "contacting us by e-mail is a breeze," it's not.

I could find no way to make an inquiry today Saturday except by writing on this forum. So here is my cry for help hoping someone who has connections will respond.

My story: I bought a pretty good Spider II off Craigslist and I want to improve the way it looks by putting the LINE 6 decal or name plate, back on the front of it. But
where can a person lay their hands on one of those?   Help... help, help Please

• Upvote 1

a handful in the store... https://www.globalfulfillment.net/gfsnet/line6/10Browse.aspx?cid=194

different logos you may have to call the support number during regular hours

http://line6.com/company/contact/

Hi, I'm new to the Line 6 website and forum. I had to sign up because even though they say on their main page, "contacting us by e-mail is a breeze," it's not.

I could find no way to make an inquiry today Saturday except by writing on this forum. So here is my cry for help hoping someone who has connections will respond.

My story: I bought a pretty good Spider II off Craigslist and I want to improve the way it looks by putting the LINE 6 decal or name plate, back on the front of it. But
where can a person lay their hands on one of those?   Help... help, help Please

• 2 months later...

In response to the O.P. axemanv90.  I found the forums buried under support, but there is no forum for "web site", nothing even close.

I had a very negative experience today on the line6.com site trying to get support.

My JTV-69 guitar came new without two required allen wrenches.  Here are notes from my experience trying to get help.

1) How to adjust the whammy bar info is not in either the printed or electronic manual (!), so I tried looking it up on my iPad on your site but

2) iPads don't work on your site (REALLY? It's almost 2015!).

3) I like simple websites and I HATE yours. No underlined links,

4) doesn't work with Chrome browser on an iPad,

5) I'd like to send pictures to describe my problem but that is not allowed, and no indication that I will be able to.

6) My OS is actually IOS 8.1 but it's not in your list. I switched to my PC using Win XP and Chrome and that at least sort of works.

7) So on page 2 of the support pages I have to type in my problem again? sheesh, why didnt you say so in the previous page!

8) I just clicked the Submit button and nothing happened. Please god, no! (note: second time it worked)

Dont even get me started on customtone.com.  what a kluge.  it could be so much simpler and I would actually find what I search for.