Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Zip file of all costumtones

pubs

Hey Man,

IIRC Gearbox loads XT tones into the X3 fairly well (model packs being the same). I was screwing around with these about a month ago and they were loading up fine.

A batch convertor would be sweet - so would a segregated tone section X3/metal/blues/clean the big downside of the massive zip file is you get the good, the bad and the fugly.

-B

Hey Man,

IIRC Gearbox loads XT tones into the X3 fairly well (model packs being the same). I was screwing around with these about a month ago and they were loading up fine.

A batch convertor would be sweet - so would a segregated tone section X3/metal/blues/clean the big downside of the massive zip file is you get the good, the bad and the fugly.

-B

How did you find that, LOL. Nice work B. Is that really every custometone file? Holy Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiittttt

Hey Brazzy,

I had bookmarked that link years and years (and possibly years) ago :-)

It is a big momma of a file!

-B

I downloaded that file and unzipped it.......took while to for my centrino duo 'puter to handle. lol. Thanks

I downloaded that file and unzipped it.......took while to for my centrino duo 'puter to handle. lol. Thanks

If you think that was fun wait until you run a virus scan on your pc :-)

Good time to take a beer break! Good Buddy! :)

-B

-B

LOL, this computer is perty old, I can only imagine what kind of digital poopy is floating around in it's coconut. Every now and then I give it some penicillin, lol. I have to say it's serving me well. With the "Knights of Ni!" guarding my digital threshold I shall have plenty of shrubbery. Hahaaaa

LOL, this computer is perty old, I can only imagine what kind of digital poopy is floating around in it's coconut. Every now and then I give it some penicillin, lol. I have to say it's serving me well. With the "Knights of Ni!" guarding my digital threshold I shall have plenty of shrubbery. Hahaaaa

Haaaa - just watch out for those cute lil wabbits (unless you have your holy hand grenade) :)

Rock On!

B

Haaaa - just watch out for those cute lil wabbits (unless you have your holy hand grenade) :)

Rock On!

B

I think I have to watch the Holy Grail soon dang it, hahaaaa. Imagine if Mr Fudd ran into those  unwooly waskils.

-B

Oh Crapppp, guess what........lol

Update: I had what looked like ad ware which somehow installed itself into Mozilla and IE (while I was trying to reply to a thread Mozilla just closed while I was typing the reply) so when I'm in the forum here I see ads in some of your posts (not all) and under the "reply to this topic" at the bottom of the page, also at the top of the page under the topic.

Mozilla has a reset feature which took care of it but IE still has it so I'll see if the reset feature there will fix it.

Added: The culprit was "Dealster", had to uninstall it from programs.....blasted parasites, lol. IE's good now. Don't know where it came from I just figured I'd post it here just in case.

Edited by Brazzy

Oh Crapppp, guess what........lol

Update: I had what looked like ad ware which somehow installed itself into Mozilla and IE (while I was trying to reply to a thread Mozilla just closed while I was typing the reply) so when I'm in the forum here I see ads in some of your posts (not all) and under the "reply to this topic" at the bottom of the page, also at the top of the page under the topic.

Mozilla has a reset feature which took care of it but IE still has it so I'll see if the reset feature there will fix it.

Added: The culprit was "Dealster", had to uninstall it from programs.....blasted parasites, lol. IE's good now. Don't know where it came from I just figured I'd post it here just in case.

I will have to run the ole spyware adware thing myself soon. Some of those thing are a PITA and getting to be fairly realistic looking. The ole "your system is $%$%#$%! click here to fix it" ones always amuse me :)

Glad you got it sorted out!

-Bill

• Upvote 1

I will have to run the ole spyware adware thing myself soon. Some of those thing are a PITA and getting to be fairly realistic looking. The ole "your system is $%$%#$%! click here to fix it" ones always amuse me :)

Glad you got it sorted out!

-Bill

Wisdom and Windows should be synonymous 'cause after using windows for a while you get wiser, lol. I once helped someone with a windows machine and when I get there and checked out the firewall there was nothing in the firewall window of course there were a slew of other problems too, lol. Long story short I "fixed it" and it's still going 2 years later. This was the result of a windows machine that wasn't getting the important stuff updated on a regular basis. Come to think of it I fixed it more than a few times. After something like that happens most people go right to the apple store, lol. It's very common for me to pratice guitar while I'm fixing a computer software issue so I can learn 2 things at once. :)

Pretty much any problem you have with a windows software can be fixed by searching the web and using free software. Eventually you learn about CMD code, software like rkill, malwarebytes, and many others, Hahahaaa.