#1 rjbabiarzlmt

rjbabiarzlmt

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Registered Products:1

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:52 PM

So i cannot find a FBV4 ANYWHERE... But i saw that the FBV Shortboard is... is this true? if so do they mean the FBV Shortboard MKII b/c i got the FBV4 MKII and that was not compatible

#2 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 17815 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA
  • Registered Products:17

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:00 PM

the FBV2 should also work: http://www.sweetwate...lHN0aAjkr8P8HAQ

the express and shortboard FBV (MK1, and MK2) but they'd probably be overkill for your amp because the boards have alot of features that your amp can't use...

you can basically use any line6 pedal that has FBV in the model name.

#3 rjbabiarzlmt

rjbabiarzlmt

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Registered Products:1

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:44 PM

almost everything, i did try a fbv mk11 4 pedal with the wah wah and that didnt do crap, the FBV2 only goes a-b b-c and etc, will the shortboard hold a memory of programs itself?

#4 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 17815 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA
  • Registered Products:17

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:47 PM

no... the pedals only control what the amp is capable of doing... does not in and of itself add anything that the amp can't already do.

sorry.

almost everything, i did try a fbv mk11 4 pedal with the wah wah and that didnt do crap, the FBV2 only goes a-b b-c and etc, will the shortboard hold a memory of programs itself?

#5 harry_growler

harry_growler

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Registered Products:2

Posted 12 October 2015 - 09:19 AM

Is there any way of succesfully connecting an external multi fx unit to the 150 Spider 2? I have a Boss Me20 unit, I have all my patches/sounds for different cover songs that my band does in this so would like to keep using it. Problem is it seems to conflict with my Spider 2 (which i've only just bought), at any sort of rehearsal volume it just feeds back dreadfully. Anybody have any ideas how i set this up?