Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Ambience sounds pod hd500x

alexisltd

Guitar is fender american standard stratocaster (seymour duncan jb bridge, fender lace sensor gold early 90s and seymour duncan lil 59 neck)
Amp is Fender hot rod deluxe 2 
Mic is a equiteck Cad e100s on axis
Pod HD 500X conf. is: output mode: studio direct, input: guitar, input 2: variax, mixer: path B mute, path A center
Im only using effects from the pod hd500x (no amps or cabs sims.)

I dont know how to upload patches in here  :( please show me how to do that and i will put you the patch in here

Nice guitar. Thought it was a hollow body, but maybe the tone setting was confusing my ear.

Uploading is easy.  I have only up-loaded one patch to the 500X custom-tone, and it was straight forward.  Maybe not the best method.

1. Start the Line 6 POD HD Edit program

2. Move mouse to select the tone by highlighting it.

3. Then select from File - Save As.  You will be prompted at to a location.  The easiest is your desktop.

4. Open your browser (or select an other tab window in the browser) and navigate to the Line 6 Cusomtone page and ensure you are on the POD HD 500X page.  Sign into Line 6....
I placed a screen capture in this.

5. You will notice in the upper right hand corner, a selection button called "Upload"  its right beside the help button on the page.

6. Simply select "choose a file" (the one you saved onto your desktop ) and select "Upload Your Tone" button.

Cheers

dH