Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Changing between patches on the pod hd500

Joselopezt

This is a little hard to explain because I'm not a native speaker, but I'll do my best.

When I have my PodHD500x in the ABCD (FS) mode I can change between the 4 patches of the bank. What is a problem for me is that when I'm in a patch and I edit it using the FS1-4 switches, and change to other one, and then I return to the first patch, it would go back to the original settings. Is there a way in which I can change between patches in ABCD mode and they don't return to original settings if I edit them with the FS1-4 buttons? I've seen that this same thing does happen when I have the pod connected to the pc editing mode with the software. But it doesn't work when is not connected.

If this could be posible, i would be so grateful.

I hope I make myself understand. Thanks for any help you could give.

Have an awesome day.

In order to keep the changed settings you must SAVE the patch before leaving it. In other words, each time a preset is recalled it is recalled in the state that it was last SAVEd, which is not necessarily the state you last left it unless you SAVEd it before leaving.

That is true about saving your patch changes.

But if you make changes to a patch and turn unit off.

It will be there when you reboot so long as you remain in the same patch.

As soon as you bank up or down it'l be lost without saving.

PS Your English is good