Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Using Volume/Wah from old Shortboard as EXp. for Mod and Filter Pro

drader

OK, this might sound convoluted and silly but I'm wondering if anyone knows how workable it would be to replace the pots that would be used for the original shortboard with the same kind that are in the Line 6 Expression pedals that you use for the Mod Pro, Echo Pro and Filter Pro.  I used to use a Pod Pro with this board but the Pod crapped out on me, rendering the board useless because I bought an HD Pro X and the floorboard for that.  I still haven't gotten rid of the original board and have plans on using the bank buttons, etc. to control reverb/tremolo on various Fender amps but I'd also like to use the volume/wah pedals in place of buying a 2nd and 3rd expression pedal if possible.  I'm just not sure if it's worth the work of pulling it apart and trying to install the right pots into it.  Thanks for any advice-even if the advice is 'don't waste your time and just buy 2 more expression pedals'.