Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

More! more added New Colors, Cool Vdi Cable

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, These look great. Can you make them with standard RJ45s on the ends rather than the ones with the Neutrik shell? The Neutriks won't fit between my FBV and Spider Valve set up as they are a standard eithernet port rather than a "Jack". If you can, then what would the cost of a blue 12 footer to the UK be?

Thanks.

Quadcab.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

15 ft Braided VDI cable for sale $35. It's very flexible unlike the plastic ones! tested with jvt-69 and a HD500. - Works great! I can also make custom lengths (up to 25') if you would like a longer cable!

Contact me]

These are the colors I have

Added new Black\red, black\blue, black\green and a Orange\dark blue

Can you provide the pinouts for this cable? Is it the same as an Ethernet patch cable, or crossover or console cable or proprietary pinout?

Thanks

it's 100% interchangeable with a cat5 ethernet cable NOT crossover.

Can you provide the pinouts for this cable? Is it the same as an Ethernet patch cable, or crossover or console cable or proprietary pinout?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

Pm sent

This guy fell off the map a long time ago. He's not likely to answer you.

There's another online source that sells a comparable cable. The thread is around somewhere and has a link to the site...don't remember it offhand, but it's here. Perhaps someone will chime in.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

its a standard ethernet cable like you would use on your computer.... with protective neutrik ends installed.

please helpme i need configuration of the cable variax, i from cuba here is imposible buy a this cable please write me to my email angelinnovarock@gmail.com

please helpme i need configuration of the cable variax, i from cuba here is imposible buy a this cable please write me to my email angelinnovarock@gmail.com

The guy making those cables disappeared from the forums years ago...he's not gonna reply.

• 7 months later...

This guy is long gone... hasn't responded to anybody in years. https://btpa.com/?target=search&mode=search&substring=Variax&including=all&brandId=0

You can order any length you want... how fast is anybody's guess.

I just bought a 15ft one from btpa. I think it was a bit over a week, and it’s very good quality. The cable is soft and lays nicely.

• 6 months later...

I need one of these cables if they lay flat I use a 100w spider valve head with a fbv shortboard for live performances but the regular cable keeps tripping everybody on stage cause it won't lay flat what's the price on a black 20 ft cable please send me ordering info if still available thanks 

9 hours ago, Joe67v said:

I need one of these cables if they lay flat I use a 100w spider valve head with a fbv shortboard for live performances but the regular cable keeps tripping everybody on stage cause it won't lay flat what's the price on a black 20 ft cable please send me ordering info if still available thanks 

This guy has been gone from the forum for years... don't expect a reply. 

get one of these: 

https://btpa.com/98-030-004-XXX.html

They're made to order, but it'll ship in a few days. You can get any length you want... price varies accordingly. 

• 6 months later...
On 6/15/2013 at 12:03 AM, Dunkin_Dal said:

post-1313220-0-34034500-1401149149_thumb.jpg
post-1313220-0-37646100-1398738495_thumb.jpg

15 ft Braided VDI cable for sale $35. It's very flexible unlike the plastic ones! tested with jvt-69 and a HD500. - Works great! I can also make custom lengths (up to 25') if you would like a longer cable!
Contact me]

These are the colors I have

Added new Black\red, black\blue, black\green and a Orange\dark blue

Do you still make these cables ?
I need a 10' and a 20'. Preferely black/red, but any color are OK.

• 2 years later...