Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Dog Chews Line 6 Variax Digital Interface Cable, Lucky Me!!!

So I came home from work to find that my dog had gone into my studio and chewed my Pod hd500x power supply and the VDI cable for my JTV. I ordered replacements the next day from sweetwater and was pleasantly surprised to find that Line 6 has upgraded the cables jacket that is more like a normal 1/4 inch guitar cable style. It's a great improvement on the plastic jacket on the older version. It doesn't twist up so bad and doesn't hold the memory of being coiled up. Any way good job Line 6 it's nice to see improvement. :D

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Wow, nice! Yeah, I have the old Line6 VDI cable this all twisty and funky. I ended up buying a nicer cable from a place online, this new Line6 cable looks much better than the old one, very similar to the cable I bought from BestTronics - and probably much faster since Sweetwater takes only a day or two!