Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Bluetooth connects right away but app just says syncing then closes

OttawaCowboy

The Bluetooth connects easily and quickly but the amp either says hardware not responding or more commonly syncing. After a minute of the status saying syncing the app just closes. The Bluetooth connection still shows connected, the app is just not communicating with the amplifier. I reset the amp, reload the program and all the other troubleshooting. After 5 to 15 minutes of trying all kinds of things it works and sounds great. I am however really getting fed up with not being able to just turn it on and play. I have the latest firmware update and have tried all troubleshooting documented. I have had the amp for a month and this has been an ongoing issue on and off. I would have returned it to the store but it simply sounds so good when it works. I have been hoping for an update that would fix this but so far no luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...