Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 Support, Please Help Me With This!

jasonk931

This video shows him building a dual amp tone near end of video. I built it just as he did, and it sounds amazing, but not as amazing as his tone. He didn't show his volume levels for each amp, or if it was panned center or not???? We also need the amp settings of the first amp he shows on the preset(Bass, mid, treble, egc) The tone he pulls is great! Many of my friends asked this question also on youtube. We need some specs if you can get em to us. Thanks. Love my POD.

Shawn, we need your Jedi Master skills on this question!! Let us know what to do, or the inverse may spin out of control! Help us, Yoda of the Pod! lol. Thanks

Hi guys,

I just purchased the HD Pro and am using it with my Peavey JSX. I am not getting much volume when using this through the JSX and when I use it out the fron of the amp it is really gainy and I get plenty of feedback. I'm not techy at all!...

After reading up a little on this, I see that the JSX should really have a pre-amp input, which it does not. My bass player plugs his in and it uses his head as a power amp, so he is not able to change volumes or tones, but with the JSX, I am still able to manipulate all aspects.

Can someone please tell me the best way to get around these issues with the JSX or should I be buying a new amp that caters for this HD Pro system much easier?

Thanks!!