Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Sonic Port VX doesn't charge Ipad/Ipod

Are you using the USB cable that was in the box? A standard micro USB cable might not work. Surprised to hear about the noise since the mic's and pre amps are very low noise. I wonder if your unit has some issues. Please contact our customer service.

Ok,, I was using the Sonic port cable I had but using the lightning that came with the interface worked just fine.

When you say low noise, there are levels that are acceptable. Believe me, line6 youtube demos has that noise, don't you ear it? I understand that with several instruments playing it's hard to notice, but record an acoustic guitar only on a closed room and you'll ear the pink noise, it's too present!

You can ear it here:

http://youtu.be/2eSgpqeuTKw?t=25s

I've another question, why is the ios  input signal low on your interfaces?

In the video there is some street traffic and other environmental noise that may appear a bit technical where the sound was edited. I think it adds some texture but I can not detect a pink noise.

When recording inside the ac, fridges and other sources are usually much louder than the mic/ pre noise. We have measured this and compared to much more expensive mic's and preamps.