Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

One effect off & one effect on with one foot switch?

antonellichrisj

Say there was a point in a song where you knew you had to turn off one effect and turn on a completely different effect at the same time?  Oh, and you have to do it fast.

What's the best way to do that by only hitting one foot switch?  Just from playing around it doesn't appear you can actually turn one completely off and one on with one switch that I can tell.  Is the better way to do it by just adjusting the levels within the effect when you hit the button but don't actually turn it off?  Like for a delay, make it so hitting the footswitch just makes the feedback 0 instead of actually turning the effect off? 

Set up both for the same footswitch, assign both effects to one FS. For the Feedback I think you'll need to use a pedal. Do you have the EX-1? Or you could just make another patch for what you need, although I'm not sure that'll work seamlessly. I think it can be controlled by MIDI CC.