Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Sonic port vx dont work on my ipad air

rrolsted

my newly bought line 6 sonic port vx does not work on my ipad air 8.0.2 or my iphone 5s 8.0.2 or my ipad mini with 7.0 ios. I've tried it in jamup pro, mobile pod, garage band.
as soon as I play my guitar sound stops. and after about some time there will be little sound. if I hit one string. sound stops. I've tried to change the latency in jamup pro.

mobile pod from Line6 does not work either. Version 1.0.6 is the same problem

It works fine on my MacBook air, when i play guitar.
and I can also use it as a microphone on my ipad air in garage band but to play guitar through. it sucks. This seems my old apogee jam well. there are no problems

Please help me

Line6 Sonic port vx.mp3

This does not sound right. It is hard to say what is going on here. The best way to resolve this is to call our customer service so you can go over this on the phone. Maybe it is some setting, maybe the device needs to be replaced.

Europe:

Technical Support:
+44 (0) 1788 566 555, Mon-Thurs 9am – 5pm GMT and Fri 9am – 4pm GMT

US

Main Phone#: (818) 575-3600

Customer Service:
8am - 5pm M-F Pacific Time
Press option 2 for Customer Service

http://line6.com/support/tickets/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Same problem here -I cannot get Mobile Pod to work on my iPhone 5 with the Sonic Port VX - sad thing is I CAN GET AmpiKit + to work just fine and it sounds good. Come on Line 6 that cannot be right.

I even tried to "restore" my purchase hoping that might fix it - guess what Line 6 you just charged me $19.99 AGAIN!

This is sad guys I have looked up to your products for a long time and bought a bunch of stuff.....but now I am not sure I want to con tune supporting Line 6 on products if they cannot get working right.