These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

The GX Isn't being recognized by any Line 6 software on my computer
by atlas4244 on 2013-03-13 15:58:42

I recently bought Pod Farm GX 2, however when I open the software, it doesn't recognize that the GX is plugged in. My computer recognized it when I go to edit my soundcard options, so I doubt it's the interface. I went into Line 6 monkey to configure the device, but it only gave me the option in the dropdown menu to configure the POD xt, which I don't own and have never plugged into my computer, and it was giving the option of connecting through MIDI cables, so it obviously isn't recognizing the GX because that doesn't have MIDI ports. It recognized the GX and even my Saffire interface when I was running the trial version, I don't know what happened when I installed the full version.

Re: The GX Isn't being recognized by any Line 6 software on my computer
by Triryche on 2013-03-14 06:46:24

Try different USB ports, if that doesn't work try downloading the driver install file for your OS and run it outside of Monkey.

You might also try temporarily disabling any firewalls and anti virus programs.

Do not plug in the GX until prompted to.

If the install is successful, then run the newest version of Monkey to ensure you have the latest firmware and POD Farm.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.