These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: StageScape M20d Mixer Community Support

Chorus effect and Voice doubler or any combination on Effect C in the same scene
by pierrebriend on 2013-03-16 01:52:34

How to use in the same scene e

Effect C "voice doubler" on channel 1 for vocal mic and "chorus" through channel 2 for acoustic guitar? I understood that it is not possible with the default settings. Can it be customised?

Thank you for support

Re: Chorus effect and Voice doubler or any combination on Effect C in the same scene
by silverhead on 2013-03-16 09:26:54

No - you can't have 2 different Modulation FX active in the same scene. All of FXA through FX D are global, meaning they cannot be selected differently for each channel. For each channel you can control the amount/extent to which the selected global FX are applied but you can't apply different FX within an FX block (A to D).

Re: Chorus effect and Voice doubler or any combination on Effect C in the same scene
by ArneLine6 on 2013-03-16 14:12:37

The 4 Global FX are send effects. These effects are used in the way that an input channel sends a signal to the effect. We also have channel FX that are in the same path as the eq, compressor etc. To get a chorus in the channel DSP chain you can change the DSP type.

If you change the preset DSP type for the guitar to a DSP type with chorus in the channel you can have the channel chorus  for the guitar and the doubler for the vocal.

You will have do redo your  eq, compressor etc. settings when you change the DSP type.

-Select the guitar stage icon

-Go to deep tweak mode

-Press the inspector icon to the left of the meter

-Press change DSP type

-Select a DSP type with chorus

DSP Type.jpg

Chorus.jpg

by kmachman on 2013-03-17 08:30:02

Thanks!  I was was seeing the same thing. Setting up my 12 string it defaulted to the uber dsp. Now I can have chorus on my guitar and voice doubling. Awesome.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.