These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

KB37 not recognized by POD Farm running in Live 7 Lite
by tsuen on 2009-06-22 09:46:00

Recently I bought the POD Studio KB37. I installed the Live 7 Lite that comes with the bundle and am having some trouble getting it running properly.

Running in Standalone mode of the POD Farm the KB37 is fine. However when I start Live 7 Lite - which detected my KB37 as my ASIO interface - and load POD Farm as a plug-in, POD Farm says that "No Line 6 interface was detected... Please connection your Line 6 device..."

Live 7 Lite has no problem detecting my KB37. I could get both audio and MIDI signal from the interface no problem. I tried to load Native Instrument Guitar Rig 2, and it works fine too. But the POD Farm just refuses to recognize my KB37.

Any insight on how to fix this please?

Thank you very much for your help!!

Simon

Re: KB37 not recognized by POD Farm running in Live 7 Lite
by ricksox on 2009-06-23 10:09:26

Hello,

There are a couple of things you should try. First, if you are connecting the KB37 to a powered USB hub of some sort, remove the hub and connect the keyboard directly to a port on your computer. USB hubs can create all sorts of communication issues with our software.

Secondly, try performing a refresh with the Line 6 Monkey software. Please see the following FAQ for more information on this.

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-4784

Line6Miller

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.