These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

I need some examples of JTV model and magnetic pickup patches with separate outputs
by daveschutt on 2013-03-22 14:46:47

I have a gig tomorrow and we're short a guitarist.  I haven't been able to wrap my head around how to do this I have 3 possible scenarios:

1. Non-Amp modeled JTV Acoustic - maybe with chorus and reverb out one XLR channel.  Out the other the JTV Mag Pickups through an amp model and effects to a separate XLR out.  This would be the scenario if I'm allowed 2 channels in the board.

2. Same as above but out a mono out.  I guess I can do either L or R or use my Y XLR adapter.

3. This one seems more complicated- Can I run the JTV Acoustic direct out to the PA via XLR and then have the JTV go through an amp model and effects and out to a DT-25 via L6 Link?

I would really appreciate your input and some example patches if you have them.  If I have the logic of the basic patch I can change the sounds to suit my needs.  I just haven't figured out the best way to do this.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.