These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

I need some examples of JTV model and magnetic pickup patches with separate outputs
by daveschutt on 2013-03-22 14:46:47

I have a gig tomorrow and we're short a guitarist.  I haven't been able to wrap my head around how to do this I have 3 possible scenarios:

1. Non-Amp modeled JTV Acoustic - maybe with chorus and reverb out one XLR channel.  Out the other the JTV Mag Pickups through an amp model and effects to a separate XLR out.  This would be the scenario if I'm allowed 2 channels in the board.

2. Same as above but out a mono out.  I guess I can do either L or R or use my Y XLR adapter.

3. This one seems more complicated- Can I run the JTV Acoustic direct out to the PA via XLR and then have the JTV go through an amp model and effects and out to a DT-25 via L6 Link?

I would really appreciate your input and some example patches if you have them.  If I have the logic of the basic patch I can change the sounds to suit my needs.  I just haven't figured out the best way to do this.

Dave

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.