These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider Valve

Spider Valve 112 - Some preset volumes much too high
by wolfgang2008 on 2009-07-17 06:52:03

Hi,

I like the Amp, but can't get rid of one problem:

Some of the preset sounds are extremely loud by default.

Your Guitar will recouple at once and the result will be a beeeeeep, even if the main volume ist near the zero position.

Is there any possibility to reduce the volume of the factory preset volume levels (Song- & Artist-Section)?

In the user-banks you can do all this.

Thanks for your answer!

greetings

Wolfgang

Re: Spider Valve 112 - Some preset volumes much too high
by Rowbi on 2009-07-17 07:11:13

no, you need to save them to the user preset area to be able to edit them.  the artist, etc area is non editable.

by ChaChing on 2009-07-17 08:13:50

+1 to the above.

by wolfgang2008 on 2009-07-17 11:02:47

Hi,

that is what  I read in the manual.

And I did it as You described. I hoped that perhaps there would be a "workaround trick". Seems to be not.

But I think Line6 would do better to make the Preset-Volume editable. All other parameters may be be fix - its ok.

Thank You!

by spaceatl on 2009-07-17 13:28:17

I see no value in that for my own use...The Artist and Song Presets can not be accessed from an FBV. If I can't get at them with my foot, they are useless...However, it would be really nice to have more than 36 user locations...I don't know about you, but I could use 128 user locations and an SD slot for simple backup/restore...

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.