These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

Tone disappears when using pod xt
by MurderFace on 2009-08-04 13:26:49

I run my pod xt through my macbook. one day every setting on the pod sounds horrible and completely drained of tone. i replaced the battery in my pickups because thats what it sounded like but that changed nothing. every preset sounds like poop. this happened out of no where and i cant figure out what is wrong

Re: Tone disappears when using pod xt
by spaceatl on 2009-08-04 14:27:52

Have you often had headphones plugged into your POD XT in the past when it sounded good?

The XT will automatically switch to studio direct mode when headphones are plugged in...When you unplug them, it will revert to whatever it was...Perhaps this Global setting got changed? The other modes sound mostly like a$$ going direct...Or just plug in a pair of headphones as that will force the output mode to Studio Direct...

Re: Tone disappears when using pod xt
by AndyParedes on 2009-08-05 16:49:34

Hello,

This information is correct. Please let us know how you have your POD setup if you need further assistance, and be sure to award Helpful and/or Correct points to community members who respond with helpful or correct answers!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.