These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

Direct to PA Presets?
by dbagchee on 2013-04-09 18:20:57

I'm still trying to dial in some good direct to PA presets that can cut through with the band. I really wish Custom Tone had better search options. Anyone have a favorite preset they'd like to share? My band is mostly hard rock/metal type tones.

Re: Direct to PA Presets?
by medbad5150 on 2013-04-10 08:52:53

Mate, no disrespect but I have downloaded some great tones, and some that I didn't like. I presume that you have searched Artist name, Song name, style eg metal, funk etc. Which ones have you downloaded?

The best way is to use it as a search engine and see what comes up. Hopefully someone else can chip in. But I use it a search eg Queen, Brian May, Metallica etc etc. Good luck mate.

I know what you mean though, cos I asked similar question months ago. Btw you have to expand the search box too.

Re: Direct to PA Presets?
by dbagchee on 2013-04-10 15:04:03

I hear ya man. Yeah I've mostly downloaded meambobbo's presets. I did a search for "live" and "pa" and got a couple tones that I will check out but 99% of what is shared is intended for direct recording or jamming at home vs a live band situation. Not really looking for any particular song tone, just a good example of either the dual rec, bogner, engl or soldano that others have run through the PA with their band and have been happy with.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.