These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.
POD XT Live Setup Fx Send / FX Return (AMP)
on 2013-04-09 18:56:08
I got a few questions about setting up my PODXT with a Marshall MG100DFX Amp. Please I really need your help (I know you guys have more experience than me)
First, this is my setup:
- Cable from FX SEND into INPUT on my PODXT.
- Cable from OUTPUT Left on PODXT (mono) into FX RETURN on my amp.
- Guitar plugged into front of my amp.
These are my Questions:
- By going like this, is there a way that I could damage my PODXT?
- The "Output Mode System "should be: Combo Pwramp?
- The "level knob" on the back of my PODXT should be 100%?
- The "Effects Loop Mix knob" of my amp should be 100%?
- The "GAIN knob" of my amp should be...? (50%? 30%?)
- Why do I have the feeling that the "EQ" is not doing anything on my sound using this setup?
- Any suggestion on the way that you guys set your PODXT better?
I'm sorry about all the questions, but I'm trying to get the best sound. I used to setup my guitar on the podxt and direct on the front of my amp using the "Studio Direct" Output mode, but I think this is incorrect.
Please Help me, thanks....
The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.